Campaign Design is the stage where you create your campaign by implementing the data you acquired during the Campaign Planning stage.
Types of Campaigns
Built by the brightest minds, Ad-Sys covers all your advertising business needs and provides you various options for campaign types.
- Web Campaigns – Campaigns for PCs and laptops.
- Website Campaign – Target users all over the web.
- Retargeting Campaign – Target users that have already been to your website or completed a certain action there.
- Audience Campaign – Target pre-generated audiences given to you by 3rd party data vendors.
- Contextual Campaign – Campaigns that allow you to buy ad space on website pages with specific content.
- Mobile Campaigns – These campaign types target users of smartphones and tablets.
- App Campaign – Campaign used for targeting smartphone / tablet apps. You can choose apps for your campaign from a list.
- Mobile Web Campaign – targeting only mobile apparatuses or websites designed specifically for mobile.
- Hyper Local Campaign – targeting a very specific area.
- Video Campaign – Using 15 / 30 second video with in-stream ads which can appear before, during or after the video content.
- Initial Status – Specifying if you want the campaign to start spending shortly after it is saved. If the date specified is in the future, the campaign will not start spending until then.
- Campaign Name – Give a detailed description to your campaign to find it easy at a later time.
- Flight Dates – Run campaigns continually, as long as there is money on your account, or run them for a specific date range.
- Day Parting – Run campaigns on certain week days or day time. The campaign will be run only on those day parts.
- Frequency Cap – Define the amount of times users see each of your adverts.
- Location – Manage campaign locations by country, region and city. You can choose various locations for your campaigns, if needed.
- Max CPM Bid – Determine the bid amount for all your ad impressions in CPM (Cost per thousand of impressions). You can modify this amount at a later stage if you like to bid for certain sites or ad placements.
- Budget – Specify your daily or overall campaign spend.
Defining your campaigns
Define your campaign’s objectives even further once you’ve chosen your campaign type.
- Inventory – Choose the sites/apps for your campaign (available for app, website, mobile web or video campaigns).
- Contextual – Determine the contextual sectors you’d like to target.
- Audiences – Define demographic segments or retargeting audience for your campaign (for Audience or Retargeting campaigns).
Add creatives to your campaign:
- Banner upload – If you have creatives on your computer, choose this option. Supported sizes are: 300×250, 728×90, 160×600, 468×60, 120×600, 300×50 (mobile), and 320×50 (mobile). Later you can organize your ads into specific folders and get a view of each of your ads in each folder separately.
- Ad Server tags – When using a third party ad server like the AdSys Ad Server, you can use your ad server tags but with an approval of an account manager.
All new campaigns have to pass a thorough ad verification tests. This is done to each campaign before it launches.